发信人: hunj (回归格斗的本质), 信区: Basketball
标 题: 转自虎扑的骑士爆料
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri Jul 6 00:07:53 2018, 美东)
• Vardon and McMenamin were notified by LeBron’s camp (or maybe the
Cavs camp. They were vague on this) on Thursday, before lebron opted out,
that the Lakers decision was pretty much a done deal.
• Immediately after the 2016 Championship, someone important in
LeBron’s camp told Vardon that LeBron’s next plan was to go to the Lakers
to ’play with his friends’ (Vardon believes the ’friends’ part meant the
• Kyrie never made strong relationships within the Cavs organization/
FO, both before and while LeBron was in CLE. Kyrie didn’t like Mike Brown
because Larry Hughes, a client of Kyrie’s agent, already had a bad
relationship with Brown. There was also serious debate within the Cavs to
choose Dion Waiters over Kyrie at one point.
• Kyrie didn’t like Lue very much, especially after Ty Lue told the
media that "players need to put their brands aside", meaning Love and Kyrie
need to stop worrying about endorsements and trust LeBron to lead the team.
Ty Lue admitted to Dave McMenamin that Kyrie has treated him like a stranger
since day 1 and that it is ’impossible to break through to him’. (which
may have been why Kyrie made those remarks this year about coaching styles)
• Kyrie did not appreciate LeBron questions directed at him.
McMenamin was writing a story about LeBron’s improved 3 point shot but
Kyrie was annoyed when he approached him about any noticeable changes in
LeBron’s technique. The media also made a deal about LeBron wearing the "I
can’t breathe" shirts, despite Kyrie being the one to wear it first. All 3
reporters believe this clearly bothered Kyrie.
• Lloyd approached Lebron at the start of this past season and told
him that ’you and Kyrie hid the poor status of the relationship very well
the past few years’ and LeBron agreed (although Lloyd could not reveal the
• Kyrie and his camp considered leaving after the championship but
decided otherwise. Kyrie’s father wanted a bigger role in the organization
and did not appreciate LeBron’s friend, Randy Mims, having a position
within the organization.
• A big reason why Kyrie wanted out of CLE last year is because he
felt the team was built to support LeBron’s strengths, and if LeBron left,
Kyrie would only be left with those parts that benefitted LeBron’s game.
Kyrie also told FO that he would opt for surgery if they didn’t trade him
• The flat earth drama really bothered Kyrie. Didn’t like that he
was receiving attention now instead of about more serious topics (political
and social) like Lebron
• LeBron and Love’s relationship was rocky in the very first year
because Love came to camp out of shape.
• Kyrie did not talk to any of his teammates between last years
Indiana and Toronto series.
• The most dejected the reporters have ever seen LeBron after a game
was after Game 6 Finals in 2015. Lebron sat at his locker for about an hour
with a towel over his head. The second most dejected was after Game 1 this
year. After winning two Game 7’s, hitting 2 buzzer beaters, beating higher
seeds, with a new team and without Kyrie, scoring 51 points against the
Warriors, all the air went out of him.
• LeBron did not just hit the whiteboard once. He bashed at it
• The JR Smith soup throwing story is one of ESPN’S top 10 stories
of the year. They believe the thing that started the drama may have just
been simple teasing or a shooting competition that escalated
• Wade played a major role in the mid-season team meeting. Cavs felt
like locker room was irreparable after that and was a reason he was shipped
back to Miami
• LeBron would always talk to McMenamin about LA (Hotspots and
restaurants), as Dave used to cover the Lakers. Lloyd joked with LeBron
throughout the year about him leaving after this season but LeBron genuinely
seemed unsure of his decision
• Cavs had two players on their radar during the draft. Trae Young,
who Gilbert wanted, and Sexton who most of the organization wanted. They had
considered Porter until his medical records came out.
• They believe after Klay’s remarks after Game 4 about basketball
being a "man’s game", LeBron’s demeanor shifted entirely. Lebron was in a
good mood during shootaround that morning until he heard about those
那个I can't breathe的T恤是欧文的主意，他不高兴老詹穿了之后得到所有赞誉
☆ 发自 iPhone 买买提 1.24.07
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 68.]